Is your company moving?

If your company changes address, the change must be registered with the Authority.

Change of domicile must be registered by filling in the registration form. The form can be filled out on your screen, then printed and signed.

Such changes need to have been agreed by a general meeting, and the Articles of Association updated accordingly. The updated Articles of Association shall be submitted to the Authority along with the registration form.

If the company only has changed its address, a notification by email or fax will suffice.

All documents and guides are to be found in Forms.